레이첼 잉글리쉬 - How to Interview for a Job in American English, part 1/5 - 2017.11.23
인터뷰 첫 단계
Small talk로 시작
- 개인적인 내용은 피하되 가볍게 얘길 하면서 인터뷰 시작을 준비함
- How are you doing?
- Did you do anything interesting over the weekend?
Q) Why don’t you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- 이 부분은 스크립트를 따로 준비해서라도 연습을 자꾸 해보는 것이 좋음
레이첼 선생님이 한걸 조금 변경해서 써보면,
I stuided at Standford University and graduated in 2011 with a degree of computer engineering. I’ve been working at Kakao for 7 years as a software engineer. I have 10 years of experience in computer programming. Because of my time at Kakao, I have a lot of experience in engineering software process.
레이첼 잉글리쉬 - How to Interview for a Job in American English, part 2/5 - 2017.12.05
Common interview question 3가지를 다루고 답변 연습을 함
Q1 ) Can you tell me how you heard about this position?
- I heard about the position from one of your current employees, Bog Greene.
- I saw this position on linkedin
- I read about the position on your website
레이첼 선생님 답변 샘플
Of course, a friend of mine saw the position listed on LinkedIn and forwarded it to me, so I spent some time on your website learning about the position and the company. I also read an article in Business Weekly about your work that really got me interested.
Q2) What attracted you to our company?
- 실제 인터뷰에서 이 질문을 받게되지 않아도 괜찮다. 이 질문에 대한 답변을 연습하는 것은 다른 질문에 대한 답변할 때 도움이 될 것이다.
- I was really impressed with your commitment to renewable energy.
- I was very excited to learn that you support your research department so strongly.
- I read that you encourage employees to spend time with each other outside the work place. and that’s something I really appreciated.
레이첼 선생님 샘플
To be honest, what really caught my eye was your focus on growth. I was really impressed with your ambitious goals and the clear plan you have for achieving those goals. I also like the support you provide for your employees. I love your continuing education initiatives, where you pay for employees to educate themselves in new techniques and skill sets. I think that really helps to build employee satisfaction and loyalty.
Q3) What would you say is your greatest strength?
- 강점을 써보고(write down), 강조하는 연습
My greatest strength is flexibility I find that this is very important when I ‘m working with lots of different people and opinions
레이첼 선생님 샘플
I would say, my greatest strength is a combination of enthusiasm and persistence. My work ethic won’t let me settle for less than my best. I’m able to persevere through challenges and setbacks without falling into frustration or anger. I’ve noticed that this tends to keep those around me in good spritis as well, which is a plus.